A saga that does not die out, but continues to renew itself. Call of Duty: Mobile, the smartphone version of Activision’s hit shooter, has just celebrated its second anniversary. The new season, Season 8: 2nd Anniversary, will allow players to re-explore Call of Duty: Blackout’s first Battle Royale map with an updated and improved experience. To celebrate such an important anniversary, Activision has involved the famous footballer Álvaro Morata.
Morata’s 5 tips
“I love playing Call of Duty! It becomes irreplaceable during long trips with the team ”said the Juventus forward. Already during the European Championships he had declared his passion for the video game, shared with other teammates such as Koke of Atletico Madrid. Juventus number 9 has listed five tips for being a good player:
- Don’t forget to have fun. Frustration is something we have all experienced playing against someone. However, it is important to never forget the most important thing: to have fun.
- Stay alert. Getting confused can lead to defeat. You must be aware of every movement on the screen and use all available information to identify where the enemies are. Whether it’s defeating them or surviving, you can never let your guard down.
- Get a vehicle. Blackout is not a small map and walking can be a disadvantage for you and your team. Vehicles allow you to move faster, avoiding possible ambushes or inaccessible areas.
- Use the map to your advantage. Blackout offers large spaces and a multitude of engagement opportunities. Explore and look for the best positions to take full advantage of your weapon. Always remember the type of weapon and ammunition you have available before entering a fight.
- Pay attention to where you land. The first decision to make is where to land, this will affect the rest of the game. Choosing outlying locations may encounter fewer enemies and can pick up loot more calmly, however, the more popular locations tend to offer more substantial loot.