Christmas with Luì and Sofì: this is the title of Me contro Te’s first Christmas album, available from November 24th but already on pre-order. This is a novelty that follows the success of The Fantadisco of Me against Youawarded with a Platinum Disc and with a record debut (it was immediately at the top of the official FIMI/Gfk ranking).
What we know about Me contro Te’s Christmas album
What it will contain Christmas with Luì and Sofì? Ten songs: seven covers of Christmas classicsAnd three unpublished. There are two formats available: a more basic one with the Christmas silhouettes of Luì and Sofì, a 2D bauble for the Christmas tree and a letter or a drawing, and a deluxe format with Christmas scarf and personalized bauble.
Below is the tracklist:
Super Santa Claus
Like the Grinch
Under the tree
12 days until Christmas
Christmas comes to town
Din Don Dan (Jingle Bells)
Let it snow (Let it snow)
At christmas you can
In recent days, the duo shared a fun video on their Instagram profile, with a He is busy making a tree (strictly in advance, Chiara Ferragni docet). In the video, the 34-year-old – with the new disc in his hands – tries to hang the tip, risking falling. And giving great laughs to the million and a half followers who follow them every day on Instagram.
The ten year anniversary tour
He and Sofì never stop. Fresh from the success of the film Holidays in Transylvania, they are continuing to rehearse the tour which – during 2024 – will take them around Italy to celebrate the ten years of Me against You. These are the dates:
- zero date: 7 April, Palaprometeo in Ancona, at 3.00 pm
- 13 April at 6.00 pm and 14 April at 3.00 pm, Mandela Forum in Florence
- 20 April at 6.00 pm and 21 April at 6.00 pm, Palaesele di Eboli (Salerno)
- 26 April at 8.00 pm and 27 April at 3.00 pm, Assago Forum (Milan)
- 4 May at 6.00 pm and 5 May at 3.00 pm, Palazzo dello Sport in Rome
- 11 May at 6.00 pm and 12 May at 3.00 pm, Unipol Arena in Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna)
- 18 May at 6.00 pm and 19 May at 3.00 pm, Palaflorio di Bari