The year ends and it’s time to take stock, even on social media. Among the younger ones, but not only, TikTok is now very popular. But who are the most followed Italian TikTokers at the end of this 2022? To draw up a ranking – updated to December 17 – is Webboh, in collaboration with Inflead: the Italian tiktokers or those who write the descriptions of the tiktoks mainly in our language are considered, with the same number of followers, the number of likes counts. Sports clubs and brands are excluded from the list.
- Khaby Lame – 57.28 million followers
- Arnaldo Mangini – 28.2 million followers
- Manuel Mercuri – 22.7 million followers
- Gianluca Vacchi – 21.4 million followers
- urban theory – 20.2 million followers
- Food good by Giallozafferano – 19.5 million followers
- Letwins – 17.9 million followers
- Paky – 17 million followers
- Faffapix – 13.1 million followers
- Fabiola Baglieri – 13 million followers
TikTok’s hottest content in 2022
At the beginning of December, TikTok announced which were the best creators and clips of 2022, including Samantha Cristoforetti. The astronaut ranks fifth in the Top Creator and Celebrity rankings, thanks to the success achieved by the images and videos in zero gravity aboard the International Space Station. The top 3 of “memorable videos” sees @ox_zung triumph, who shares life hacks. Then @rosalia filming her daily activities and @lav_sings producing clips about her singing skills. Preceding Cristoforetti in the celebrity rankings, @badbunny, an artist from Puerto Rico, @luvadepedreiro with his juggling skills, the Japanese chef @bayashi.tiktok and @dylanmulvaney, a transgender actress and content creator.