Twitter, Musk launches survey on Trump’s return to social media

The poll surpassed three million votes in just one hour

A poll to decide if Donald Trump can return to Twitter. Elon Musk, owner of the social network, subjected the restoration of the profile of the social network of former US President Donald Trump to a public poll and declared that the result will determine the final decision by writing “Vox Populi, Vox Dei” (voice of the people, voice of God) on his account. The poll exceeded three million votes in just one hour, with 56.7% of voters in favor, while the remaining 43.3% are against.



The social network allows the user to customize the time allowed to answer the question, but Musk has kept the default option of 24 hours to participate.

Trump’s profile on the blue bird social network was suspended after the storming of Capitol Hill on January 6, 2021, when a mob of ultranationalists stormed the United States Capitol to try to prevent the handover of power to the President-elect Joe Biden, believing the election was rigged.



Source-www.adnkronos.com